1. New mysteries by Lowen Clausen; Lawrence Gough; Parnell Hall writing as J. P. Hailey; Pete Hautman; Jon Jackson; Sharyn McCrumb (ballad novel); Lono Waiwaiole (Wiley, please); Timothy Watts; Edward Wright. A new novel in the Detroit series by Loren Estleman.
2. Reissues of books by Margaret Millar, especially Rose’s Last Summer and the humorous ones.
3. U.S. editions of the Dan Starkey novels by Colin Bateman.
4. New mysteries involving (a) trains, (b) peanut butter.
5. A reference book listing:
a. Mysteries in which the butler actually did it.
b. Mysteries involving luggage (we actually had this request from a customer once, and it was tough to research with so many titles beginning “The Case of the…”).
c. Mysteries involving harmonicas. I think we had this one, too, but maybe we blew it off (sorry).