New York: Viking Press, 2003. First American edition. Hardcover. Fine/fine. Slight scuffing to cover.
Signed “Jasper” on tipped in page. Dust jacket in protective mylar cover.
- Color postcard signed “Jasper” on the back left edge “Thursday Next meets the Cat”. Code: TNU 055. USA TN-2, April 2003. One of one thousand given away during the hc launch.
- Color postcard signed “Jasper“ on the back left edge, “Femole Thursday Next Edition”. Code: TNU 056 one of the one thousand given away in the US in April 2003.
- Color Postcard signed “Jasper” on the back left edge “Pete & Dave’s Dodo Emporium”. Code TNU 057. USA TN-2, April 2003. One of one thousand given away during the HB launch VG (slight wear to bottom edge).
- One Point-of-sale advert with US cover art on the front and back 10“ tall.
- One US promotional self-adhesive bumper sticker with “Lost in a Good Book” printed like the US cover in Yellow against a grey background.
- One US promotional self-adhesive bumper sticker with “Thursday Next making the world safe for fiction!” printed across it on a blue background.
- Three US promotional self-adhesive sticker name tags “Jurisfiction Prose Resource Operative Agent:_______ www.thursdaynext.com” printed on the front with the image of the maze book in the background.
- One promotional bookmark laid in for the American release of The Eyre Affair on one side and Lost in a Good Book on the other.
$300 - On Sale all collectible books 20% off until December 26th
Now - $240